CheckSum Tool is an utility program for calculating and verifying checksums for files. The tool is in development and new features will be added frequently in new releases.
- Cheksum types: CRC32, MD5 and SHA-1
- File types: flv, md5 and sha1
- Simple and fast to use
- Written in .Net (C#)
CheckSum Tool downloads are in three categories:
- Alpha releases are testing releases that are not meant for production use.
- Beta releases are preview releases for stable releases.
- Stable releases are for production use.
- Alpha 0.7.0 - 2011-03-15
- Alpha 0.6.0 - 2009-05-07
- Alpha 0.5.0 - 2008-04-29
- Alpha 0.4.0 - 2008-02-05
- Alpha 0.3.0 - 2008-01-07
- Alpha 0.2.0 - 2007-12-18
- Alpha 0.1.0 - 2007-12-04
Please report bugs to Bug tracker.
I'm adding new features for every release, but you can always suggest new features in Feature Requests tracker.
CheckSum Tool is open source software. It is licenced under MIT Licence. The MIT Licence allows everybody to download the sources, modify sources, compile and distribute them. Hovever licence text must be always distributed with the software.
Kimmo Varis <kimmov at gmail.com>